It should be noted that Lowe’s Advantage card does not possess any affiliation with any major credit card networks (like Visa and MasterCard, as I stated a few paragraphs ago), so it is not able to be used anywhere else, which limits its use.
In general, most people would benefit from a major card that is widely accepted for everyday purchases such as gasoline and groceries. Your Lowe’s card will likely be a second or later wallet card because it has a specific purpose.
Registration Procedure For First Time Users
To create an account or apply for a Lowe’s credit card, Follow these steps to create an account or sign up for a Lowe’s credit card:
- Once logged in, go to the “WELCOME TO LOWE’S” page.
- Click “Create Account” on the page
- Go to the “Create an Account” page, choose between “Personal or Business Account” and click “Next”.
- If you chose the PERSONAL option, you must enter your last name, first name, email address, telephone number, and password (must be 8 to 12 characters long, contain at least 1 letter and 1 number, no spaces, and use a maximum of 3 consecutive characters), etc. Tap the “Create Account” bar at the bottom.
- Or if you selected the CORPORATE ACCOUNT option, you will need to enter your Pro Account ID (join existing), register (choose company or government/non-profit), name of company or organization, status (choose your status) and email address Enter the address, etc. Press the Next button and follow the onscreen instructions.
Login Process For Registered Users
To log into your Lowe credit card, you need to follow these simple steps:
- Visit Lowe’s official website.
- You may also click on the www.lowes.com link provided.
- If you press “Login” on the homepage, you will be redirected to the login page.
- Now enter your “email address” and “password” on the “WELCOME TO LOWE’S” page.
- Then tap on the “CONNECTION” bar at the bottom.